Sunday, November 16, 2014

cute stuff

 For Halloween I sculpted something for myself, this never happens and I like the results, I found this casket at the craft shop and painted it black and lined it with red felt, then sculpted a zombie, the clothing was new for me and kind of tricky. we like him though :)

 tiny house charms

 custom order pink elephant

 different sized tiny cookies!

 gingerbread sandwich cookie cell charm!

 new candycanes

 tried to do a cane, never had success in the past with these but gave it a go anyway. First tried to do a star captain America cane, ugh only got a couple that worked out then tried to do spiderman, It took a few tries but I finally got it and got a handful of ones that looked ok! I think I will try that one again since it can't be found online anywhere.



 This is one of my favorites. I did a witches head and in the end didn't have it in me to sell her, so I kept her for myself and made a Halloween necklace.  I wore it to my kids school, they were all officially creeped out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment