Tuesday, May 22, 2012

my projects....

New project let's see how fast I can get it done!


So I scored this table from the neighbor who got a new one. It is in really great condition just needs a little love. I have sanded down the top and primed it, It will be antique white {cream shade} I wish I could keep it but we already have a table we love. I will offer it to friends for sale before I list it. Photo's on the way! I can't wait I know it will be so cute!

I know I'm crazy, but like usual I have finished more projects there are always a few on my plate. The first is a little cabinent. I've wanted something to hold a few things and toilet paper in the bathroom above the toilet but the wall space was so tiny nothing we found would fit. I worried we would have to special make a little cabinent. We don't have the tools for that! I was out and about at an antique shop, saw a really cute old medicine cabinent with a mirror on it, just happened to be the right witdth. the gal wanted 60$ for it. That was sooo not in my price range. I was thinking more along the lines of $20 and or free. Well right after leaving there I had to run to a friends house, her next door neighbor had a whole bunch of random cabinentry sitting on her driveway to go to other people and garbage etc. There just happened to be this little cabinent she gave it to me FREE! I must have summoned it. Tender mercies I'm tellin ya! I repainted it and put the fabric print in the back, and guess what IT FITS PERFECT!!! and the TP fits in it just right.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment