Wednesday, January 11, 2012

turtles, shabby chic chair and plates!

It has been a long time since I created and/or posted anything! You will be seeing alot more photos on here of an actual dollhouse and furnishings etc because I got a dollhouse! I have been working on it for a few months and will post progress and furniture etc. I have also learned how to put images onto things. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! I can now put images on anything including little plates, furniture etc.Below are the trial plates I have made. Naturally I first did Vintage strawberry shortcake plates being a huge fan of her. We have a new batch of tinytina Turtles that have hatched, aren't they cute? Here is my first dollhouse chair, it was a vintage peice that I recovered and painted the base. I think it will be perfect in my shabby chic little dollhouse!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment